Vitiligo is a skin condition in which pale white patches develop on the skin. It’s caused by the lack of a pigment in the skin called melanin.
The disease can affect any area of your skin, but most commonly It impacts your face, neck and hands, and in various skin folds. If you want to know more about Vitiligo, then you can hop over to http://viticareherbal.com/.
These Regions of the skin are most commonly affected by vitiligo symptoms:
- the skin around your eyes and mouth
Common myths about Vitiligo
- Only dark-skinned Men and Women get vitiligo
- Individuals That Are diminished with other bodily and psychological disabilities frequently get vitiligo
- It’s easy to predict who’ll have vitiligo and how extreme the illness
- Vitiligo is associated with other skin ailments like skin cancer, etc
Facts About Vitiligo
- Vitiligo is neither infectious nor contagious. You can’t get it from somebody else.
- Regrettably, we don’t have a means to treat vitiligo. There is not a suitable, simple remedy that slows down the disease procedure.
- Vitiligo isn’t hereditary in nature. It isn’t associated with the ethnicity of your parents.
- Vitiligo affects individuals of all races. But, it’s more evident in people with dark skin.
Vitiligo isn’t associated with skin conditions like skin cancer, leprosy etc.